Negotiation and design of rental contracts, disputes concerning rental contracts, termination of contract or actions for possession: We offer legal advice and representation to commercial and residential landlords and tenants, out of court as well as in court proceedings.
We represent landlords and tenants – because knowing the other party’s perspective gives you an advantage.
From negotiation and design of rental contracts over dealing with difficult tenants up to representing you in court proceedings: We support and represent commercial and residential landlords with our longstanding experience and wide knowledge in the field of tenancy law.
- You want to set up a long-term rental contract. Contact us!
- You want to terminate a rental contract concerning commercial or residential property. How do you proceed best?
- You need to file an action for possession at court. What do you need to do?
- You are planning to modernize your property. What legal regulations do you have to observe?
- Your tenant demands a reduction of rent because of defects of the property. How can you react?
- You are confronted by a claim for damages? How can you defend yourself?
- You are planning to raise the rent. How can you proceed?
- You are tenant of commercial property and want to avoid a competition clause. What are your options?
From disputes concerning defects over reclaiming your deposit up to defending yourself against claims for possession: Rely on our know-how and experience in all matters concerning tenancy law.
- Your rental contrac (commercial or residential property) has been terminated. How can you react?
- Your landlord has filed a claim for possession. How can you defend yourself?
- The property is defective and you want to make claims for reducing the rent. What do you have to observe?
- You want to claim damages due to defective property. How do you proceed?
- You want to make claims from a competition clause. What are your options?
Contact our experienced lawyers
Send us an E-Mail:
T 0221 933 700-0
Emergency number for dismissals:
M 0170 7715244
Send us a message: