We represent and give legal advice to employers and employees in all matters of employment law. Rely on our longstanding, specialized experienced in all areas of employment law.
We represent employers as well as employees – because knowing the other party’s perspective gives you an advantage.
- Termination of employment contract – You have received a notice of termination of your employment contract. Does your employer have to pay a compensation? What options do you have and what deadlines do you have to obey?
- Fixed-term contract – You have a fixed-term contract, that is not being prolonged. What can you do and what deadlines do you have to obey?
- Employer’s Reference – You have received an employer’s reference that you do not agree with and want to have checked.
- Payments – Your employer hasn’t paid your wages, commission or bonus.
- Overtime – You are working extra hours, but not being paid.
- Transfer – Your employer transfers you to another job or location and you do not agree with it.
- Competition clause – You want to change your job but have a competition clause in your contract.
- Warning – You have received a warning that is not justified.
- Termination of contract – You are an employer and want to terminate a contract but avoid legal proceedings at the labor court. How do you proceed?
- Restructuring – You want to restructure your company, including changes concerning the staff. What legal options do you have?
- Employment contract – You want to design or negotiate an employment contract or adjust an existing employment contract to the current legal situation.
- Works council – A works council is about to be established in your company or there are disputes with an existing works council.
- Termination agreement – You want to design or negotiate a termination agreement.
Contact our experienced lawyers
Send us an E-Mail:
T 0221 933 700-0
Emergency number for dismissals:
M 0170 7715244
Send us a message: